Header Ads

Header ADS

I will be the best president in the history of BCB: Shakib

In a recent interview with CricketFrenzy, Shakib Al Hasan said a lot about the Bangladesh Cricket Board.

The world's best all-rounder has also expressed his future plans for the BCB. He said he would be the best president of the Bangladesh Cricket Board if given the chance.

I will be the best president in the history of BCB: Shakib


Shakib talked about many issues in a live media session with CricketFrenzy last Saturday.

Among them were his decision to play in the IPL without playing Tests in Sri Lanka, the BCB's plans, the country's cricketers, and many other things.


Regarding the future president of the BCB, Shakib said, "I know I will be the best president in the history of the BCB. I believe it is possible. If I could go to any position in BCB then no one would be able to do work like me.

I will stay with cricket even after retirement. And if given the chance to become BCB president, I will accept it. '

 

Shakib, 34, is the best all-rounder in the world. He has contributed a lot to the country. Shakib believes he will be able to continue playing with the form for another three-four years, a maximum of six years.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.